Metallic Transfer Foils
Create metallic lettering and artwork with your black and white laser printer or copier and our metallic transfer foil. Just tape the foil to your printed/copied page and use a laminator or even a household iron to transfer the metallic foil to your text or artwork.
HPS manufactures and sells a wide selection of other products including basic inkjet decal paper, economical gummed papers for the ceramics industry, and similar products such as our temporary tattoo paper for both inkjet and laser printers. Some of our other products include glow in the dark media, white and clear ultra cling media, white and clear static cling media all for both inkjet and laser printers. For printing bumper stickers or waterproof production labels on your inkjet printer try our white waterproof inkjet vinyl. Just a few of the other products we offer are glossy photo film, clear inkjet vinyl, and white inkjet vinyl all of which are self-adhesive. We are also a main distributor in the USA of flexible inkjet magnetic media. We offer inkjet magnetic paper in both glossy and matte finishes, along with pre die-cut sheets of magnetic inkjet business cards.
Make professional looking certificates, awards, diplomas, invitations, production labels and much more
Papilio Metallic Transfer Foil.
The Papilio Metallic Transfer Foil is a transfer media.
How does it work ?
1) Design the document using your favorite publishing or draw program.
2) Separate the part of the document you want transferred into gold and save it in a new file.
3) Print out this new file (containing the part that will be transferred into gold finish) on just regular white paper using you computer printer (inkjet laser or other type)
4) Now you must photocopy this onto the paper your are using for the final finish. This is done to make the design transferable. You can skip this step if you are using a compatible B/W laser printer.
5) Use scissors to cut off a piece of the transfer foil. Cover the letters or the artwork with the foil Make sure the shiny side (the gold side) is AWAY from the paper and secure with removable tape. Run this through the laminator. Use the highest heat if the laminator has an adjustable heat setting.
6) Remove the tape and peel off the foil and the gold will have transferred only to the black letters or the artwork but NOT anywhere else.
7) Now you can use an inkjet printer or any laser printer to finish printing the document or artwork.
You must perform step # 4 in the instructions as the Papilio gold foil wil not transfer onto artwork printed in inkjet printers, wax printers or color laser printers.